Top

neu

GENIALE TEXTSTELLE

Ich lese gerade "Hey, Whipple, Squeeze This: A Guide to Creating Great Ads" und  hab eine interessante Textstelle für alle Werber gefunden.

Dear Ann: I have a problem. I have two brothers. One brother is in advertising. The other was put to death in the electric chair for firstdegree murder. My mother died from insanity when I was three. My two sisters are prostitutes and my father sells ckrack to handicapped elementary school students. Recently, I met a girl who was just released from a reformatory where she served time for killing her puppy with a ball-peen hammer, and i want to marry her. My problem ist, should I tell her about my brother who is in advertising? Signed, Anonymous.
 Und hier noch das Buch:
Schönes Wochenende und bleibt vernünftig. Euer Dron

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen